We are looking for a Retail /Visual Merchandizing Intern who will work closely with the Retail Manager to support on a wide variety of tasks and projects in retail and visual merchandizing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start a career in Retail or Visual Merchandizing in the luxury fragrance industry. In return you will be working with passionate people in a nice office environment and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Assist in updating the Retail Plan
* Monitor and coordinate the Retail KPI's (Personalization measurement tool / ROI)
* Perform some admin tasks coordinating Retail Grooming with our market partners.
* Temporary Animations (design review, follow up tool)
* Visual Merchandising Guidelines (to locally adapt and communicate for each new launches)
* Planograms (to adapt the planograms each time there is a new launch)
* Visuals (to communicate the calendar and follow up on the implementation)
* Pictures of the installation (Retail Presentation for board or brand meetings)
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, Management or similar field. A post graduate degree is a plus and any exposure or experience (in a previous internship) in field VM, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization would be ideal.
Languages: Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
Skills & Knowledge required:
* Business curiosity
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Is comfortable with data and numbers
* Effective cmmunication skills, enthusiasm and commitment
* Excellent oganizational skills
* Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including excel, PowerPoint & photoshop, any design software is a big plus
* Previous experiences in the luxury/Beauty industry will be an advantage
* Ability to work independently as well as have a collaborative nature to work in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment