Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where (COMPANY NAME) will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 12 months in UAE and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
Attending classroom trainings and field jobs to fully understand the IET Business (Equipment & Installation). By the end of the training program, you shall possess comprehensive knowledge of IET GTE execution model, Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Equipment manufacturing & quality control aspects and installation services.
* Establish strong understanding of project management process (ITO/OTR) including planning, engineering & manufacturing.
* HSE Induction to familiarize the trainees on (COMPANY NAME) Safety Standards.
* Project Meetings/visits for monitoring and watching the execution phases.
* Local Shop visits were applicable during project phases for quality purposes.
* Day to day engagement with BH talented diverse teams in project teams around the globe in various functions to fully understand the business cycle.
* Hands on training on UAE & Gulf Projects & portfolio working with the team on localization efforts and growth.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
* Have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering / Electro- Mechanical / Petroleum /Science Engineering from your bachelors' degree within the last 24 months.
* Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
* Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
* Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge.
* Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can offer some flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input
|07 Dec 2023
|Type of job:
|Oil / Gas