In a dynamic team in charge of Wholesale and Retail for Middle-East and India, you will be responsible for providing data analysis to support the development of the Fashion business in the zone.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Reporting and analysis
* Produce and update reports and analysis of sales and retail performance to support wholesale and retail boutiques
* Develop new tools for Wholesale business follow-up
* Participate to Monthly Business Reviews (360 vision)
* Follow-up the performance of the actions taken and share the results with the Fashion team
* Assist the Fashion Coordinator on business development projects for the region
* Propose action plans based on business needs and analysis
* Support the Fashion Coordinator and Wholesale Manager with relevant KPIs and Analysis to fine tune collection assortments
* Plan and follow up monthly rebalancing of collections
* Monitor transfer requests
* Monitor stock action plans and help to roll out best practices in all boutiques
* Prepare and communicate to Paris all the elements needed for the competitors' price survey
* Deep dive and summarize competitors' business (360 vision) in the region (Price positioning, Offers, Events, Distribution, Communication, Retail Animations …)
* In charge of Monthly Newsletter around key actions and retail animations
* In charge of Optimizing and developing tools for Operational efficiency
You have a first successful experience in Merchandising or Business Analyst preferably in the fashion industry. You are details oriented, pro-active, dynamic and very well organized with a capacity to adapt to a fast moving environment.
You have strong Excel and analytical skills.
English is a must, French is an advantage.
End-of-course internship or 2nd half gap-year internship attached to Engineering or Business School
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Power point
Strong analytical skills, ability to communicate clearly and efficiently are a must
Team player but also able to work autonomously
Fluency in English. French would be a plus
Internship based in Dubai - July 2xxx - 6 months
|Posted on:||06 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|