Are you a college student studying towards either a Bechelor's or Masters Degree?
Are you passionate about Brand Building?
We invite you to participate in the Marketing Superstars Internship program!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers!
What P&G Marketing Superstars Internship offers you:
* Responsibilities as of Day 1- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Recognized cutting edge marketing skills- we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
* Continuous mentoring- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
* Dynamic and supportive work environment- employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
* Paid learning experience -We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team- organized around the brands that we market in India, Middle East and Africa (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders, Olay, Pantene, etc.) consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background.
These are some examples of internship assignments you could have:
* Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
* Leading monthly market &brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
* Working on the design and execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs and follow up on execution.
* Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce, etc).
* Co-developing Market and Initiative Review, coordinating an internal event.
We are looking for:
* College students currently studying towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline
* Students available for a 3-month internship this Summer anytime between June and September 2021
* GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders
* Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
* Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
* Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
* Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
* English fluency, Arabic is a plus
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak".
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit wxx.xx.xxm and our career website at pxxxxxxxx.xxm
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full time
|Posted on:||04 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|