Expand your career potential with a global consumer powerhouse with the soul of a start up by joining our Dubai office within our MedMEA Marketing function. The MedMEA business is comprised of 31 countries including the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa and the Mediterranean. In addition to the cultural diversity found in the MedMEA business, the MedMEA Marketing team is a fun, energised department of around 60 people based in Dubai.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for fresh graduates wanting to gain commercial experience within the Marketing function. We are looking for two enthusiastic marketing fresh graduates to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. This role involves collaboration with our marketing and consumer insights team in all stages of execution.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
* Assist in managing the various portfolios in close coordination with the Activation team.
* Support on work with CBU teams on local adaptations of KVs, and Packaging Artworks.
* Provide Brand support to Activation team on day to day requests.
* Assist the Brand Manager on managing the A&P Budgets for Wholesome snacks and Pringles and deploy budget by initiative to the local activation team.
* Assist the Brand Manager on Toolbox adaptation / Handover to Activation team.
* Track/analyze initiatives and recommend corrective action, if necessary.
* Maintain an awareness of competitor marketing activity and be proactive by looking for opportunities and propose big ideas to the business unit.
* Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
* Help organize internal processes
* Assist in communication activities (e.g. social media)
* Prepare promotional deployments to distributors and other stakeholders
* Collect quantitative and qualitative data from in-store executions, competitive activities and conduct post evaluations
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
* Brand management / development experience within Top Tier FMCG industry.
* Ability to work in a matrix organization to influence across organizational boundaries.
* Familiarity with the innovation process; brand development experience to ensure familiarity with brand equity tools, communications, media mix.
* Marketing Mix Management: allocating resources to each element across the mix consistent with brand objectives and strategies, marketplace demands, and Kellogg financial requirements.
* Forecasting and Learning: disciplined approach to all activities that involve setting goals, predicting outcomes, tracking performance, and drawing on learnings for the future.
* Educated to a degree level in Marketing or Business.
* Fluent in Arabic
* Multicultural exposure; acts as a truly International Citizen.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people