There is currently an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our dynamic, fast paced Marketing team for a 6 month internship starting in September.
The Marketing Intern work closely with the Brand Marketing Managers to support on a wide variety of tasks and projects in brand marketing
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Consolidation of regional plans files yearly and per launch, by activity and global (pre and post launch)
* Assist in PR during launches and events by on site preparation and gifting activities to influencers
* Assist the brand managers and retail team in podiums marketing activations and making sure to meet the standards and timeline of deliverables and touchpoints with consumers (show cards, game activations)
* Liaise with suppliers and 3rd parties (graphic designers, malls permit etc.) on project basis
* Preparation of launch packs/announcements - prepare communications to distributors containing all information related to a launch (to be sent by the Brand Managers)
* Preparation of launch reports - consolidate all data: regional packages, pictures of implementations, media and PR support, sell-out and rankings, so the Brand Managers can share with distributors and Brand's teams
* Private collection results' consolidation - consolidate results received from all distributors on both CONFIDENTIAL and OLFACTORIES, to have a monthly consolidated report
* CPS assistance - assist the Brand Managers with CPS recaps and uploads in the system (ex. Upload one session for each BM)
* PR assistance - assist the Brand Managers with any PR related matters, events, reports…
* Competition analysis - prepare monthly reports on competitor's best practices, findings, etc. for the Brand Managers to share with their brands' teams
The ideal candidate is someone who holds a graduate degree in business, marketing, management or similar field, with a lot of passion and interest in marketing, trade marketing or business analysis.
* Languages: Fluent in English (any other language is a plus, especially Arabic)
* Skills & Knowledge required:
* General understanding f marketing mix
* Business curisity
* Strng analytical skills
* Is cmfortable with data and numbers
* Effective cmmunication skills, enthusiasm and commitment
* Cllaborative nature, ability to work in a team environment
* Prficiency in MS Office. Advanced Power Point is a plus.
* Previus experiences in the luxury/Beauty industry will be an advantage.
* Autnomous and results-oriented.
The internship is proposed for 6 months, based in Dubai and starting in September 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within three weeks of your application date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion