Digital Media & Ecommerce Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Take ownership to help the team in making an impact on the world. You will be a supportive function for the Digital Marketing / eCommerce teams.
You are responsible for
* Updating the content of all our products across the retailers websites such as Amazon, Carrefour, SharafDg, etc.
* Working closely with the designers and ensuring banners and pages are designed well
* Updating internal tools with the correct retailer URLs for Philips products sold there
* Checking and advising on which pages within our website and retailer pages need update (in terms of images, videos, content, Ratings and Reviews) and working on fixing it
* Create reports through available tools to support and inform the teams in providing better
You are part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We're a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards (or recent Graduate) University Degree - preferably in eCommerce or Marketing / Online Marketing fields
* Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* Excellent communication along with Good English and Arabic typing skills
* Basic knowledge in Photoshop (is plus but not a requirement)
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations and ability to work on your own or within a team
* Willingness to learn and Positive attitude
* Passion for excellence in service and team-work
* Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence specifically when delivering reports
In return, we offer you
* The opportunity to work for a multinational organization
* Experience Certificate showing your internship with Philips
* Recommendation from your line manager to support with University credits or future employment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 3xxxx7.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)