Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objectives
(COMPANY NAME) General Business is helping customers with their digital transformation - using technology to move beyond what is possible today, creating more differentiating business models, and achieving new levels of operational performance. To gain greater value from their transformation efforts, today's businesses are focused on: Maximizing benefits from their existing and new (COMPANY NAME) solutions, using the cloud to create greater business agility and employee engagement, and incorporating next-generation solutions to drive innovation.
As a Business Development Associate located in Dubai, you will be responsible for the execution of prospecting strategies and outbound campaigns to drive sales in the General Business Customer Segment in the territory of Middle East South. This includes UAE, Oman, Egypt, Qatar, Lebanon and Jordan. In this role you will be reporting to the Middle East South Head of General Business and will be part of a high performing team.
Key tasks may include:
* Customer Segmentation through (COMPANY NAME) CRM system
* Identification of potential target accounts
* Research into Accounts and Key Contacts
* Preparation of Value Propositions
* Preparation of Call-out lists
* Execution of outbound call and email campaigns
* Working with LinkedIn to identify potential prospects
* Executive Prospecting and Communication
* Scanning the markets for relevant RFPs and Public Tenders
* End-to-End Campaign management and coordination of efforts between the various (COMPANY NAME) departments
* Preparation and Execution of Digital Marketing Campaings
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated candidate who can lead all these efforts. The person will collaborate closely with several members of the sales team that are located in the different Market Units across Middle East South.
Experience & Language Requirements
* Experience in working with customers and handling customer requests
* Cold calling and outbound campaign management
* Interest in sales and business development
* Interest and experience in applying prospecting techniques
* Solid MS Office Applications skills
* Strong collaboration skills
* Results oriented and analytical thinking capabilities
* Strong communication skills
* Social Marketing experience
* Business level English: fluent, Arabic or French language is a plus
* Student of Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related studies
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Development, Intern, ERP, Developer, Sales, Entry Level, Technology