If you think you could support (COMPANY NAME) as a Consulting intern in the (COMPANY NAME) Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team, we want to hear from you - together, let's make (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work.
(COMPANY NAME) Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for (COMPANY NAME) clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for (COMPANY NAME)'s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
What we expect of you, day to day:
· Support the VCA team in the delivery of projects for (COMPANY NAME) clients across various domains, from payments, digital, products to strategy; including project management
· Assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering and analysis to obtain valuable insights.
· Perform market and trend analyses using (COMPANY NAME)'s comprehensive global market research capabilities and data tools
· Support strategy to market activities including but not limited to workshops, client meetings, content development etc.
· Support the development and maintenance of VCA service sales and delivery collateral ('toolkit')
· Support the VCA team with ongoing operations, administration and team building activities
(COMPANY NAME) Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
· Students graduating in 2023 with a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ready to start full time work from summer 2022 for 11 weeks.
· Curious mindset with an interest in solving problems alongside strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Proactive attitude with experience of being a self-starter and a willingness to learn and develop
· You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities
· Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Interest in technology and the payments industry
Think you have what it takes?
(COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|