class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">At (COMPANY NAME), we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they create the kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. We invite you to join our dynamic group, for the unique and rewarding opportunity to contribute to upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of (COMPANY NAME)'s customers every day! (COMPANY NAME)'s PMU Hardware Tech team are responsible for delivering the power in a highly configurable and controlled way to the high end (COMPANY NAME) SoCs, which power everything from (COMPANY NAME) Watch and (COMPANY NAME) TV to iPhone, iPad and Mac. We're looking for dedicated students who can help us to innovate the way we verify power management devices, to provide industry leading power and battery efficiency and achieve customer expectations of device performance. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Then we welcome you to work among the industry's best! As a member of the Digital Design Team, you will assist with delivering high quality chips in order to meet performance, feature, timing, area, power and efficiency goals. We will provide you with the mentorship and the opportunity to collaborate with expert Design Engineers, as well as work alongside our Design Verification, SoC Platform Architecture, and Physical Design teams. You will get the opportunity to be part of a team delivering PMU silicon directly into next generation (COMPANY NAME) products.
* Coursework focusing on modern, energy-efficient/low-power logic design techniques
* Strong familiarity with RTL design in Verilog/VHDL and understanding of the logic structures being inferred
* Excellent interpersonal skills and well-organised working style
* Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* An understanding of finite state machines, CPU bus architectures, and mixed signal design
With mentorship, you will work within the Digital Design Team to refine or create requirements and specifications, collaborate with the analog design and design verification teams, create/update RTL designs, and run simulations to check your design. This could include tasks such as implementing bespoke control of analog circuits, creating state machines to control the system, or working on industry standard interfaces to high performance SoCs. Your designs will need to balance energy efficiency and area constraints with project schedule and maintainability. You may also review synthesis and power reports, root-cause and resolve timing and power issues and ensure maximal QoR throughout your design.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD).
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|