* Our Risk Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
* We're looking for motivated and inquisitive people, with an analytical mindset and an eye for detail
* You're a keen problem solver, ready to channel your curiosity and innovative approach into meaningful work that keeps our customers safe
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
* Learn about our business's regulatory duties, our values, and how we manage risk responsibly
* Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with key business leaders and graduates to get a feel for what a career in this part of our business is all about
* Learn about the projects we are working on
* Improve your risk management skills
* Gain a good understanding of our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could take in risk.
About the business area
In Risk, our role is to make sure we're doing the right thing as an organisation, for our people and our customers. Risk management allows for a balance between taking risks and reducing them.
It's our responsibility to manage risk across the bank, ensuring we have the right culture, strategy and rules in place. We also manage interactions with key regulators, providing trusted advice and challenge to the colleagues who serve our customers.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|