Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Do more, be more. Get something exceptional from our Northern Europe Internship Programs. Bring us your ambition to be the BEST and we can offer you unlimited opportunities in return.
The Northern Europe Internship program offers you:
* A unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational
* A performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking,
passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
Profile & Qualifications:
* Pursuing a University degree (in penultimate or final year of degree)
* Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
* Energetic, ambitious talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude.
* Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone.
* Impressive extra- curricular activities.
* Proficient in English language.
* Must have a right to work in designated country.
* Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
* Competitive Internship salary.
London - The Shard
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|