Customer Service Advisor (Yard) - 8.5 hours Monday-Friday and 4 hours every other Saturday. Based in Ryde, Jewson Builders' Merchants.
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2xxx-xxx0)
As the UK's leading supplier of timber & building materials… Our Jewson team are looking for a dedicated Customer Service Advisor (Yard) to help us deliver the 'Jewson Values' which is all about putting our 'Customers First' to make sure they get a fantastic experience every time.
What are we looking for?
* Understanding of market and product knowledge
* Demonstrate customer service focus
* A positive attitude with bags of personality
* Love working as part of a team
* Great communication skills both face to face and via the telephone and IT literate
* Are hands on, want to learn and resilient by nature, with a positive work ethic and great attitude
Jewson is for People who are passionate about creating great experiences for our customers.
What will your responsibilities be?
(but not limited to...)
* Contribute towards an excellent customer experience and work towards Branch sales and profit targets
* Manage loading and unloading process (customer/supplier deliveries, interbranch transfers)
* Complete the stock management process
* Prepare the 30 day count down
* Deliver key KPIs for your branch
No builder's merchants experience? No problem... we will train you to be a successful Customer Service Advisor!
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
* Competitive Salary.
* 31 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
* A defined contribution pension scheme
* Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days' holiday to be bought or sold)
* Automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
* Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits
* Opportunity to develop and progress and the potential to do an apprenticeship
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Are Jewson and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
We're working hard to be, and we're keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Do you want to make the world a better home?
Our purpose at Saint-Gobain is to Make the world a better home. Our purpose sets the course for our common future. Together with and for our customers, we design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions that have a positive impact on everyone's life and provide well-being, quality of life and performance, while caring for the planet. If you want to join a company that cares about making the world a better home - then please apply, we would love to hear from you!
N/A <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-4 will-animate
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|