Apprentice Branch Assistant - (COMPANY NAME) BRAINTREE Branch
As a (COMPANY NAME) apprentice, you will be trained on all areas of branch life, which will give you a fantastic grounding for your future career. The Apprenticeship offered is Trade Supplier Level 2 which is tailor made for our industry.
So, if you are looking to be a future Business Manager or our next Sales Executive, then this is the perfect role for you. (COMPANY NAME) UK is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to support our BRAINTREE branch, you will be in a successful region where you will be working in a varied and challenging role
* Serving customers on the Trade Counter
* Calling customers/liaising with suppliers
* Processing of customer purchases/quotations
* Providing excellent customer service, both over the phone and within branch
* Successfully forming relationships with colleagues both within branch and warehouse
* Sales administration
* Customer query resolution
* A passion to learn new products and the want to keep up to date with new products entering the market
* As an apprentice of (COMPANY NAME), you will also be required, at times, to work in the warehouse as such you may have to be involved at times in some heavy lifting, picking, packing, goods in and out and packing customer orders and loading van
* English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) is desirable
* Good communication skills, with the confidence to interact with customers and colleagues both face to face and via the phone/email
* The ability to follow instruction
* The want to take on new roles and challenges
* Good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
* Customer service skills with the understanding that the customer is the most important element to working within branch
(COMPANY NAME) is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK (COMPANY NAME) has over 2,500 staff working from 250+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of (COMPANY NAME) UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|