To meet customers where they are and empower them with a personalised and proactive support experience, so they get the right help at the right time is the core of what we do in the Customer Service Platform. We are obsessed with understanding users' pain points when it comes to issues with their listening journey and strive to solve this in a frictionless manner, so they can go back to enjoying what's important - the (COMPANY NAME) audio experience.
We are looking for a Product Management Intern whose superpower is being able to break down the complexities of a customer journey and using insights and data to help drive product discovery and strategy. For this internship, you'll be an integral part of a tightly knit team of designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers and data scientists. You will be working alongside a product manager in our team dedicated to customer empowerment and contributing to building out the next generation of (COMPANY NAME) account management pages, where we aim to eliminate the need for contacts and automate resolutions by unifying it into a streamlined customer experience.
We believe that great product managers come from all walks of life, and we do not have one single definition of who is best fit for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on a consumer facing feature with millions of visits a day and learn to build the foundation of their product craft.
What you'll do
* Develop an understanding of the customer journey in terms of the challenges our customers face
* Work cross-functionally with user research, engineering, data science, design and customer service to identify opportunities, build experimentation plans, drive execution and deliver outcomes to improve user's experience with Customer Service
* Validate new feature ideas through extensive data gathering, customer interviews and testing
* Work with teams across all of the (COMPANY NAME) business, and help build buy-in and alignment for your goals.
Who you are
* You are pursuing a Vocational, Bachelor's or Master's degree and have a graduation date of 2023 or 2024. We encourage diverse experiences!
* You currently have valid work authorisation to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
* Have some experience in Product/Project Management practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
* A demonstrated fast learner, who takes ownership, is naturally curious and a phenomenal team player
Where you'll be
* We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
* Prefer to work from one of our offices? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
* Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
* Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is March 30th, 2023 at 4 PM GMT.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at (COMPANY NAME) for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
(COMPANY NAME) transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Job duration:||2 months|