Supervisor (COMPANY NAME) UK - Sports Direct in store shop
* Support the Sports Direct store management in meeting or exceeding store sales targets for the (COMPANY NAME) area.
* To achieve brand standard in customer service and selling, product presentation and merchandising.
* To run the store shop as their own store.
* Take responsibility for the full running of the store shop including staff.
Position in the organisation
* Reports directly to: (COMPANY NAME) Area Manager with a dotted line into Sports Direct Store Manager.
* Gives leadership to: Sales Associate.
Result field 1. To support the (COMPANY NAME) in store shop within Sports Direct in meeting or exceeding store sales target.
* Assist the management team by effectively leading the staff to achieve the financial, customer service and merchandising standards through effective product, people and service planning.
* Ensure all cash handling is accurate.
* Be able to work on your own initiative and lead a small team.
Result field 2. To work with the (COMPANY NAME) Area Manager, Sports Direct store management to achieve brand standard in customer service and selling, product presentation and merchandising
* Lead by example in effectively building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Lead by example in the execution of operational procedures, tasks and processes.
* Ensure all cash handling is accurate, while facilitating a superior checkout experience.
* Support and offer guidance to (COMPANY NAME) staff within the store, focused on the delivery of the required standards of (visual) merchandising, presentation and promotional activity.
* Recognize product flow opportunities and partner with management and Associates on process improvements.
* Manage back of house operations and share in the cleaning duties of your area within the store where required.
* Partner with (COMPANY NAME) Area Manager to ensure that all visual and merchandising directives, promotions and markdowns are completed within a timely manner.
Knowledge and experience
* Two years of experience, working in a retail environment preferably within a concession or small retail team.
* Must have 4 GCSE grade A-C or NVQ/Apprenticeship equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
* Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
* Excellent skills needed in communication (written & oral), teamwork, flexibility, pro-activeness, stress resistance.
* Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and store personnel, maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and store office for an extended period