(COMPANY NAME) est la marque leader des autobronzants biologiques de luxe. Ses produits, fabriqués en Angleterre, sont actuellement distribués dans plus de 20 pays auprès des chaînes cosmétiques de détails telles que Sephora, Douglas, Nocibé, Boots, et d'autres.
Depuis notre origine irlandaise, nous avons créé le premier autobronzant sans odeur au monde en 2007 et nous sommes devenus la première marque d'autobronzants bio au monde en 2011.
Certains spas des plus luxueux, tels que le Four Seasons, George V à Paris, le groupe hôtelier Ritz-Carlton, le spa ELLE ou le Walforf Astoria font confiance à la marque.
Description du poste
The Digital Marketing Manager Europe is responsible for executing the brand presence across all digital touch points (with French market being the main focus) and driving awareness and brand love amongst digital influencers. They will execute translation into French of all digital content across multiple social media channels and will be responsible for day-to-day social media engagement and will be tasked with growing the social media community in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal, etc. As the key contact for blogger outreach, this person has experience working directly with bloggers and is able to build new relationships in order to increase the brand's social network. They can sometimes be asked to execute store visits/training sessions for key clients (in France).
- Driving and reporting on all social media activity across EU. Proactively suggesting ways to develop and improve KPI performance including engagement, traffic driving and follower growth.
- Driving brand love amongst bloggers and digital influencers. Managing all blogger relationships and proactively seeking new opportunities with influencers to drive brand awareness.
- Responsible for monitoring, and reporting on, all digital conversation, including but not limited to - social mentions, blogger coverage, retailer and customer reviews, forums, and feeding this insight back to the business.
- Responsible for social engagement - Day-to-day interaction on designated social media channels, proactively joining relevant conversations and being the first port of call for incoming customer service queries and questions.
- CRM - Devising all email communications with existing customers and growing the current email database. Creating and reporting on all email campaigns.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bac + 5 ideal (stage de fin d'études)
· Community manager experience
· Ideally some sales experience
· Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and listening skills
· Growth mindset
|Posted on:||04 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|