People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different
Description of the Business Line or Department
Reporting to the Head of GBS Service Unit, ROCS is responsible to put under control and steer the risks that fall under GBS perimeter. On top of that ROCS is also in charge of production and coordination services.
Its responsibilities cover:
· The operational risk management for GBS and part of DFIN (OSM);
· The management of cyber security and cybersecurity frameworks for Wholesale banking perimeter (DCS);
· The crisis and business continuity coordination for Wholesale banking perimeter (BCM);
· The framework of operational risks processes for Wholesale banking perimeter (RMF);
· The implementation of solutions to comply with regulatory requirements, the production of regulatory reporting and the provision of a regulatory expertise service (REG);
· The reconciliations processes (QTY);
· The data quality for Gold/TPS (supervised by the head of ROCS/REG);
· The oversight of outsourced and off- shored services (OVS).
From a governance perspective, ROCS is functionally under the responsibility of the Cyber security (RESG/TPS) Group Support Unit (for DCS activities).
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Being part of ROCS Data and Cyber Security team develops capabilities in information security to protect and defend GBIS assets and information.
As a team, we coordinate, identify, deploy and run controls to prevent information security risk in a broad range of activities. We assess risks and define mitigations in various assets, applications, projects or so the bank can move forward in a secured way. We handle incidents as they happen, perform mitigations and define long term action plans to avoid any re occurrence. Finally, we report on bank main data and cyber security risks to enable risk based decisions to be made by various stakeholders.
As part of this team, the trainee will be working on a project to implement a Chatbot gathering knowledge from ROCS/DCS and ROCS/OSM. This chatbot aims to be used by all Wholesale staff.
Summary of responsibilities
Participate to the Chatbot project for ROCS/DCS and ROCS/OSM department by working on the following tasks:
1. Liaise with the Chatbot technical team to kick-off the project.
2. Lead interview with expert teams to gather knowledge.
3. Define a governance with the stakeholders of the project.
4. Identify various ways to formulate questions to feed the chatbot.
5. Analyse the results of the chatbot to correct potential issues.
6. Define a process to ensure maintenance over time of the solution.
Level of Autonomy and Authority
· Lead initiatives with regular feedback to manager
· Highly autonomous in the execution of his/her assigned duties;
· Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills;
· Good organizational and time-management skills;
· Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
· Dynamic and proactive;
· Analytical approach
· Solution oriented.
No work experienced required.
* No specific education required
· Fluent English
· Fluent French
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment