Human Resources, Sales and Marketing Internship
The Company: Elemed
At Elemed, we recruit the people that get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products such as artificial hearts to innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and we are proud to be a part of that.
Our founder, Elena, has over 8 years of experience recruiting and is one of the most established recruiters in her field. Elemed is now 3 years old and we are ready to grow, are you ready to grow with us? Do you want to work in a start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing? Are you hungry to learn from, develop and work alongside one of the industry's best? If your answer is yes then Elemed is the place for you.
As the our sales, HR and marketing intern your main responsibility will be to directly support our founder and the company in its day-to-day activities. This is a great role because it will give you the chance to touch a lot of different areas within out business and build lots of new skills.
Our clients are all over the world, in particular Germany, France and Switzerland. So in this role, you will combine French and English languages.
This tasks will include
• Maintain databases and input information, data, and records
• Conduct specific projects and research i.e. social media content research
• Speaking on the phone with potential and existing candidates with catch up calls
• Following up with potential companies & designing marketing campaigns
• Preparing content for social media (Linkedin/Xing) in English and in German
• Formatting documents
• Manage diaries and organise meetings/appointments
• Helping to design our website
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director
• Fluent French
• Good computer skills
• Good organisation skills
What we offer
We are a young, small and energetic team, headquartered in the city of London. We work in a flexible office space overlooking a beautiful square. We will contribute £400/month to travel and lunch expenses. We also have lots of fun activities like monthly team socials!
Ideal intern duration: 6months
- French fluent
- Computer skills
- Hardworking and good organization skills