ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Support the Engineers/Technicians with their daily work:
- Assist with builds: test boxes, vehicle instrumentation, fixtures, harnesses etc.
- Assist with vehicle work: Install/modify infotainment systems, in vehicle cameras/sensors.
- Maintaining and supporting engineering fleet vehicles.
- Assist with modification of prototype ECUs.
- Organize lab areas
- Automotive wiring, crimp and solder wires, & understand schematics
- Basic soldering skills (through hole & SMD rework) & understanding of ESD protection.
- Able to use a Digital volt-meter, oscilloscope, hand-held power tools.
- Automotive mechanical skills for vehicle disassembly and fabrication work. Light machining skills are a plus.
- Strong work ethic, takes ownership and self-driven. Good time management skills.
* Currently enrolled in an accredited university
* Pursuing a degree in engineering
* Sophomore or above status
* minimum GPA of 3.0
- Passion for engineering
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
* FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
* AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.