Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The Process Engineer II (PE II) is a senior role in our Bournville Process Engineering function. As a PE II, you will be an expert for a line or lines in Bournville: recognized technical master of the line, leads the analysis of the line losses and drives the productivity agenda. You will own the technical training and qualification of the operators for the line. Is the technical point of contact for the line team and for the project team.
You play an important role in the department, maintaining systems and performing tasks and activities that support our continuous improvement (CI) processes and culture. You help with data collection, ensure its accuracy, promote CI progress and keep track of the department KPI scorecards.
How you will contribute
* Provide training on CI tools and techniques. You will also help departments follow our established daily management system (DMS)
* Help teams collect data or extract it from the system to support CI activities and the DMS
* Facilitate root-cause analysis to address identified losses and departmental KPI scorecard gaps
* Establish new work standards to sustain improvement
* Train and qualify colleagues on CI tools and new work standards resulting from CI activities
* Be a safety specialist on process safety for the line and reviews the safety aspects of projects/improvements on the line. Coaches line team on safety aspects.
* Own the calibration program for the line; owns conformance to specification programs and plans to address issues.
* Be the owner of the loss and waste analysis for the line/lines, including implementing daily online tracking tools on main process variables and KPIs.
* Identifies productivity opportunities and delivers them with a defined yearly target. Single point of contact to review the technical modifications that will be introduced on the line with projects. Masters troubleshooting and root cause analysis techniques, coaches junior Process Engineers, graduates, interns and line team. Owns Kaizen activities and sponsors Kaizen activities from the line. Develops and owns standard Process control and centerlines. Identifies SOCs as part of the overall AM agenda, put togetgher a plan to eliminate/contain. Analyses changeover activities and supports the Area Leader with the implementation, starting with critical assets.
* Own the training and qualification of the operators and technicians of the line. Further develps his/her technical and functional expertise of the line/llines and of CI tools.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
* Higher education qualification in Engineer or a related field
* CI and high-performance work systems experience
* Strong facilitation and communication skills to support team discussions on CI activities
* Application of lean and/or TPM tools in a factory or operations environment
* Ability to manipulate and validate data in manual and automated systems
* Mastery of Excel and other data analytics tools
* Organized and disciplined to support and educate on the DMS process
* Logical and structured thinking to extract insights from data
More about this role
Travel requirements: TBC
Work schedule: TBC
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|