Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to both imagine and create the graphics and imaging tools of the future. We are looking for a talented researcher who can leverage domain-specific algorithms, machine learning, 3D analysis and generative modeling to further the state of the art in image sensing and synthesis with a focus on humans.
We are looking for self-motivated creative individuals that are interested in functioning both as an inventor of new ideas as well as an advanced developer of those ideas. The primary focus of the job is to create relevant technologies that can have significant impact on (COMPANY NAME). Our lab both encourages publication of research ideas as well as supports collaborative research efforts with academic institutions. Our strong internship program provides a continual influx of new ideas, making our lab an exciting place for technical growth.
This position provides the opportunity to work directly with (COMPANY NAME)'s world class product teams allowing innovation to reach the hands of real-world artists and designers. As a research scientist, you will have the flexibility to choose your own projects, collaborate broadly with students and peers in academia, and have access to large datasets and groundbreaking equipment.
What you will do
* Contribute to design of novel algorithms for analysis and editing of images.
* Consult and assist with other research projects in graphics and vision.
* Market algorithms and ideas to the product teams and facilitate the adoption of the new designs, tools, and interfaces into (COMPANY NAME)'s products.
What you need to succeed
* PhD. in the area of computer vision, graphics, and machine learning, specifically focusing on 3D analysis and synthesis.
* A strong personal research agenda is desired. This should include peer-reviewed publications in top computer vision, graphics, and machine learning venues.
* Strong experience with computer vision and graphics, specifically, several of the following areas: 3D, animation, imaging, and rendering.
* Experience with machine learning, specifically, several of the following areas: deep neural networks, deep generative models, GANs, neural rendering
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* A desire to turn research ideas into shippable production ready code.
* C++ development skills are a plus
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|