We are global, we are impacting the lives of millions every day, we are making a difference!
At (COMPANY NAME) we are inspired to change the packaging industry and are taking on the aspirational challenge to make all our products recyclable or reusable by 2025. Through our products and global footprint, we are in a unique position to truly make a difference in the packaging space. Our products impact the lives of millions of people across the globe every day from food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other essential products. (COMPANY NAME) is a thriving S&P 500 organisation listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales. We have a proud history dating back to the 1860's and come a long way from a single paper mill based in Melbourne to becoming the global leading packaging company. Today, (COMPANY NAME) is an international organisation empowering its 50,000 employees in over 40 countries and across 250 sites.
Will you be next to join our journey towards a more sustainable future? At (COMPANY NAME) we are always looking for talented and passionate individuals who are motivated to make a difference. Working at (COMPANY NAME) means you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is committed to providing sustainable packaging solutions. To find out more about our commitment to sustainability and about (COMPANY NAME), visit www.(COMPANY NAME).com.
About the Opportunity:
(COMPANY NAME) Rigid Packaging is seeking a Quality Management Systems Data Analyst intern/co-op that will commence as early as November 2023, and will give the selected student; a challenging project-based work experience, the opportunity to learn about (COMPANY NAME) Rigid Packaging business, the packaging industry, and receive mentorship from business leaders. This role will report to North American Vice President of Quality Management, and have significant exposure internal processes, metrics, and analytical tools. The role will generate management level results reports that are used regularly by ARPNA business and leadership teams.
* Assume mentored responsibility for routine monthly reporting of quality-related metrics
* Use (COMPANY NAME) Data Analysis and Dashboarding tools based upon PowerBI to present results
* Receive mentoring and coaching from experienced quality management professionals nearing retirement age on how to retrieve, analyze, report, and interpret results.
* Offer insights to leadership on the metrics and associated trends.
* Quality / Data Science / Packaging Technology / Business Major - Junior/Senior
* 3.0 GPA or higher, cumulatively (will consider other if there is appropriate work experience)
* Legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship now or in the future
We Expect Our People To Be Guided By The (COMPANY NAME) Way And Demonstrate Our Values Every Day To Enable The Business To Win. We Are Winning When
* Our people are engaged and developing as part of a high-performing (COMPANY NAME) team
* Our customers grow and prosper from (COMPANY NAME)'s quality, service, and innovation
* Our investors benefit from (COMPANY NAME)'s consistent growth and superior returns
* The environment is better off because of (COMPANY NAME)'s leadership and products
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the links "EEO is the and "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 224-313-7000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States
|08 Nov 2023
|Type of job: