To carry out wiring, soldering and where required simple assembly tasks to pre-defined standards and instructions either in small batch quantities of for single tools.
* Capable of reading and working to engineering drawings, assembly drawings, assembly instructions and wiring schedules.
* Must be able to read drawings, bills of materials & follow shop documentation.
* Able to use bench tools applicable to wiring & soldering.
* The operation of tool room machines would be an advantage.
* Simple testing of assemblies including electrical safety checks e.g. Megger.
* Work to quality standards i.e. ISO/QS9000
* Assist in the introduction into production of new products
* Ability to train others
* To be proactive in ensuring that health and safety is first priority. Including both company employees and those of the suppliers & customers.
* Able to communicate failure modes to different levels within in the business.
* Ability to carry out Repair Activities.
* Engineering apprenticeship, or proven wiring Experience in a manufacturing/production environment is preferable.
* Good communicator at all levels
* A team player and proactive
* Flexible approach to working hours to achieve production targets
* Able and willing to learn new skills
* To be able to work with minimal supervision
* Ensure time taken is accurately recorded using ERP system.
* A team player
* Comply with company rules and procedures.
* Able to work on own initiative, to meet agreed objectives in a timely manner.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety
and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With
operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter <a href=http://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxo
target="_blank">@BHGECo, or visit us at Bxxx.xxm.
Locations: United Kingdom; Farnborough