(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in central London seeing explosive growth following $190million of series D funding in May, as we expand our teams across Europe, US and APAC. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 800+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Walmart, Samsung, BooHoo and Microsoft to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
In a few words:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join our HR team, focusing on attracting and hiring experienced and tactical profiles. You will work hands-on with our Head of People and Talent Acquisition Specialist's in order to support our Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A Departments. You will carry roles from a wide variety of functions and seniority. As our Recruiting Intern you'll find the best and brightest talents who value personal growth, collaboration and who has team-player mindset above all! This role is responsible for delivering an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience.
On a typical day, you might contribute to:
* Source candidates from direct targeting, using international platforms, social networking, employee referrals and local networking events
* You write interesting and truthful job advertisements
* Build a strong candidates' pipeline for all roles you are involved with
* Develop collaborative relationships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs and drive a cross-functional team to achieve goals
* You report on Talent Acquisition data periodically, identifying areas of opportunities and implementing solutions
* You are involved in Employer Branding initiatives, suggest the right media or events, participate in campus relationships management
* You learn about all innovating recruiting methods, follow new trends and implement convenient tools /processes.
We'd love to meet someone who:
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
* Will show us her/his genuine passion for start-up environment and philosophy
* Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Thinks out of the box in order to attract the best candidates in a competitive market
* Proficient English mandatory
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! To apply please send your CV and a few words telling us why you believe you'd be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals, alongside a fun fact about yourself