Location: Chiswick, UK
Duration: 6 months
Job type: Full time
Start date: April/May 2023
The Content and Programmes Intern will help support the Content and Programmes team to raise awareness of Tesla throughout the UK and Ireland using the media (social and traditional) to engage with customers, prospective customers, fans and other stakeholders. A highly motivated individual will support the UK and Ireland team in all Content related tasks as well as on-going co-operation with other departments such as Service and Sales. This full-time role requires the flexibility of being able to attend events and function out-of-hours when the opportunity arises. The opportunity offers the chance to gain Content and communications experience within a young, fast growing and high-profile company.
* Undertake project to develop a new story pitch targeted at a specific media type
* Researching and recommending new media and influencer contacts
* Gaining an in-depth understanding the media landscape by monitoring content about Tesla
* Producing coverage reports
* Assisting with the production of Tesla information and contact lists as well as assisting in preparations of events, liaising with suppliers.
* Assisting requests for photography directly with content producers.
* Evaluating requests for event attendance and speaker opportunities
* Support the Content and Programmes team at events.
* Learning about and assisting with test car planning: maintaining contact Service Centre and logistics
* Undertaking or finished (no more than 8 months) a degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or equivalent
* Some work experience in an office environment
* Strong organisational skills
* Deadline orientated
* Written and spoken English native level
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
* Valid driving licence. Please note this is a hard requirement and applicants without it will not be successful
* Must have in depth understanding of Microsoft Office packages
|Posted on:||14 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|