At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that people deserve better from their banks - so we've decided to build a bank that actually helps its customers! To help us on our way, as an MBA Intern you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of the action by working across all aspects of the process of raising investment for the bank, managing cross functional projects of key interest to the senior management and managing relationships with our existing amazing investors.
We're looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven MBA Intern. You will join a team who are in the process of building a bank and will therefore need to be ready to immerse yourself into the fast-paced nature of a FinTech start-up where you will learn plenty and be rewarded with an experience that encourages growth and development.
This role is NOT going to see you standing at a photocopier for hours on end - get involved and hands-on at an incredibly exciting time for the business as we continue to put the pieces together to build a bank.
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
* You will have a related degree (e.g. Business, Finance) or equivalent experience and qualifications.
* You may already have an MBA and are looking to put your new experience and skills to the test
* Previous experience in a role requiring financial analysis and presentation skills
* If you have 6 months' relevant experience (maybe another internship) in investment banking, consulting, retail banking or financial services you will go to the top of the pack!
* Likewise, if you have any experience in project management and tracking deliverables, make sure we know about it
* We need a hands-on attitude, happy to roll sleeves up and get involved in the varied work associated with a start-up
* It's important that you show a readiness and desire to support the Investor team across a wide range of business functions/needs
* An eye for detail and understanding of the importance of managing expectations
* You're a self-starter with keen interest in entrepreneurship and laser customer focus
* You MUST have a strong enthusiasm for the digital world with a real passion and excitement for being part of a challenger brand
* To put it simply, we want someone who is willing to get stuck in and make the most of this unique opportunity.
What you will get from (COMPANY NAME):
* Exposure across various areas of investor relations, fund raising and issuance of capital - see first-hand what it takes to raise funds to build a bank
* The opportunity to improve your "executive presence" by working on cross functional projects directly with the CEO and our senior management team
* The chance to develop your skills and experience while learning from some seriously experienced people like our CEO to help build the foundations of your future career
* The feeling of looking back in years to come and knowing you were part of creating something that changed an industry
* A unique and exciting opportunity to work in a brand new and incredibly different fintech banking space
(COMPANY NAME) Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please