(COMPANY NAME) is a fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt & Singapore. (COMPANY NAME) minimizes digital risk by identifying unwanted exposure and protecting against external threats. Organizations can suffer regulatory fines, loss of intellectual property, and reputational damage when digital risk is left unmanaged. (COMPANY NAME) SearchLight™ helps you minimize these risks by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface. To learn more and get free access to SearchLight, visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Intelligence Collection Analysts work as part of our Service Delivery Team that partners with (COMPANY NAME)' customers. This team is responsible for producing timely, accurate and relevant intelligence to support our intelligence platform, SearchLight™, and performing configuration improvements.
The Intelligence Collection Analyst will be responsible for evaluating information gathered from a variety of sources, assess the risk implied for our clients, and provide them with the finished intelligence assessment.
The Intelligence Collection Analyst will shadow and be mentored by the Senior Analysts on the team. The Intelligence Collection Analyst will get the opportunity to work with the Product and Engineering teams and progress into an increasingly technical space. While an Intelligence Collection Analyst is not expected to be an expert in Cyber Intelligence, we do expect you to be receptive to constructive feedback, prompt in delivery of assignments and have a willingness to learn. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is process driven and eager to develop their career within the Cyber Security domain.
* Producing timely, accurate and relevant intelligence products
* Identifying new and emerging intelligence sources and coverage areas
* Identifying and performing configuration improvements
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
* Investigation / research / analysis experience
* Candidates must be passionate about Intelligence Collection as well as building a world class security business
* Candidates must have the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments as we improve our products in close partnership with our customers
* Candidates must be inquisitive with high energy and an eagerness to learn
* Technical skills (database technologies, web scraping, Google dorking) are an advantage
* Multiple languages are a plus (Russian/Mandarin/Japanese/German preferable)
* Competitive benefits package
* Flexible working conditions and hours
* Future career prospects and further training opportunities
* Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to our customers and our community. Through a range of charitable giving programs we enable our employees to get involved with charitable organizations and donate on behalf of our clients to causes that matter to them