Intern - Cybersecurity Analyst
(COMPANY NAME) INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
(COMPANY NAME) Interns - Helping shape the future of education
Why join (COMPANY NAME)'s intern program?
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's learning company. We help people of all ages acquire the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in their work and careers. We believe that everyone should be able to keep learning, every day and in every way, throughout their lives. Bringing together everything we know about the science of learning and the latest technology, we're shaping the future of teaching and learning.
We're looking for the next generation of talented undergraduates to join our team for an unforgettable 10-week internship. An internship at (COMPANY NAME) is an opportunity to bring your own unique perspective as a learner, together with your academic knowledge, technical skills, and enthusiasm, to help create products used by students like you.
As one of our interns, you will gain a comprehensive introduction to our business. You'll be assigned to a team and work on real-life projects that bring our products and services to life. On the job training and professional development will be provided to enable you to contribute to the business. You'll also have direct access to a senior member of the team, as each intern will be mentored to help you make the most of the ten-week program.
We foster a work environment that's inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Every idea and perspective is valued so that our products reflect the people we serve - our teachers and learners.
What Does the Internship Program Offer?
Successful candidates will spend 10 weeks working with our technology teams.
You will be paid for the duration of your internship. The internship begins on Monday, June 7 th and ends Friday, August 13 th .
This role resides in (COMPANY NAME)'s Digital Workplace Services team which supports and enables services to all of (COMPANY NAME)'s staff. This role will therefore have the opportunity to engage with a representative sample of all of (COMPANY NAME)'s staff during the discovery phase as well as with specialized information security staff within the company. This role will have the opportunity to present findings to leaders and executives across (COMPANY NAME).
* Document the usage of the Microsoft O365 Attack Simulator service including the relevance and importance to (COMPANY NAME) of this service
* Identify any licensing and technical requirements for using the Microsoft O365 Attack Simulator
* Propose and justify to (COMPANY NAME) stakeholders a suitable target group and suitable simulated attack to run a simulated attack against
* Configure and run the Microsoft O365 Attack Simulator against the target group
* Analyze the findings from the simulated attack identifying key risks that the attack simulator has highlighted.
* Present actionable process, technical or training recommendations to leaders and executives across (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
What are we looking for in an Intern
● Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate technical degree in User Experience, Marketing, Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
● Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
● Creative and innovative skills with regards to knowledge and awareness of industry trends and digital advances as they relate to new opportunities and business needs
● Ability to work autonomously
● Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to problems or activities
● A strategic thinker and listener who acquires good problem-solving techniques
● An organized team player who can manage multiple tasks
● Preferably has familiarity with UX Journey Mapping and PowerPoint or an equivalent presentation-type tool
● Students with predicted upper second class honours degree
● Graduation date between 2021 and 2023
● Interns should be within driving distance of office location
Primary Location: GB-Greater London
Job: Project/Temporary Workforce
Organization: Technology & Operations
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Job Type: Internship
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 1x, xxx0
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Temporary
Req ID: 2xxxxx3
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply