About the role:
* Reporting to the Revenue Growth Manager, the key purpose of Revenue Growth Analyst is to support the Revenue Growth team on numerous projects & initiatives.
* The role contributes to optimising the company's financial performance and providing financial analysis on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
* It also involves ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
* Support the GTR RGM roadmap implementation on the different RGM pillars: Pricing, Promotion, Trade Terms and Mix management
* Responsible for collecting and consolidating pricing data to update the Revenue pricing dashboard on a monthly basis
* Support the RGM shelf pricing pillar by leading the quarterly review and constant monitoring of pricing bottlenecks, ensuring GTR guidelines are adhered to
* Liaise with Central Marketing for the smooth implementation of the NPD process ensuring a timely and global approach
* Support quarterly activation review and sharing of best practices consolidated at GTR level based on BU feedback
* Support on other ad-hoc projects, analyses and requests to build approaches and frequent reviews on other revenue growth pillars
* All Travel Retail Business Unit teams
* GTR Finance team
* Central Marketing team
* University graduate in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting
* Previous internships or experience in business analysis preferred
* Proficient with MS Office tools/Power BI with mastery in Excel
* Well-developed logical and analytical problem-solving skills, with a proactive, challenging the status quo attitude
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
* Ability to work autonomously and display initiative within an environment of accountability and responsibility
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
* Commitment to demonstrating the Company Values: entrepreneurial spirits, sense of ethics and mutual trust
(COMPANY NAME) Global Travel Retail is a subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) Group, the No.2 company worldwide in Wines & Spirits. (COMPANY NAME) Global Travel Retail sells and promotes (COMPANY NAME) brands in the exciting and innovative Travel Retail channel (duty free shops, cruise ships, border shops etc) across the world.
(COMPANY NAME) holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the industry: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine's, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute, and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Malibu liqueur, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob's Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, and Kenwood wines. With one of the finest collections of drinks brands in the world we have earned the reputation for our unrivalled offering in premium spirits and wines - brands that embody heritage, quality and provenance
We are a convivial, passionate, entrepreneurial and dynamic company who value our people, over 1xxx0 world-wide.
(COMPANY NAME) Website
Job Posting End Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target Hire Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target End Date
|Posted on:||05 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|