* Our Relationship Management Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
* You'll get the opportunity to learn from female senior leaders from across the bank
* Gaining an understanding of Relationship Management, you'll have the opportunity to explore what opportunities are available and how you can continue your career journey.
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
* Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
* Find out more about relationship management and how we give our clients the best experiences
* Learn about our business's regulatory duties, and see how we're managing risk responsibly
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could take in Relationship Management
About the business area
With over 325 years of history, Coutts has defined the private banking sector. We understand the needs of our clients, ranging from International CEOs, UK entrepreneurs and even successful professionals and sport stars.
We combine our expertise and experience building relationships with our clients to provide a world-class service. But Coutts is more than a bank; outside of the day-to-day banking we have an award-winning digital offering, bespoke wealth solutions and a network that clients are proud to be part of.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|