Job Title: Trainee Asbestos Bulk Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Location: Middlesbrough
Remuneration: As Trainee Asbestos Bulk Analyst, you'll receive a salary of ú17,000 per annum, increasing upon successful completion of P401 qualification & probation period, plus you'll benefit from a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As Trainee Asbestos Bulk Analyst, you'll be responsible for the analysis of samples provided by the surveying team. The role also involves providing additional project management support as and when required to the Operations Manager.
* Successful completion of P401 Qualification and subsequent audit.
* Accurate identification of asbestos fibres including clear recording of same.
* Timely processing of samples and production of final report as per recognised points system.
* Accurately booking samples into the lab.
* To assign time as and when requested to Project Support duties which will be delegated by the Operations Manager.
* To work to the company's established quality, safety and environmental procedures strictly at all times.
* To cooperate with the QC department including completion of the required audit schedule.
* To actively enhance professional development by attending monthly toolbox talks and any other training sessions.
* Ensure full compliance with the Company's Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct while acting in accordance with (COMPANY NAME) UK's Equality & Diversity Policy and ensure others do so.
* At all times adopt safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following:
* 4 x GCSE Grade A*-C.
* Full driving license (Applicants currently learning to drive will be considered).
* Applicant must be minimum 18 years old.
* Effective communication.
* Inquisitive and diligent nature, appreciation of the importance of the role.
* Basic IT skills.
The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;
* Experience within a Lab environment.
* Experience in conducting asbestos site surveys.
* Enhanced knowledge of buildings.
* Knowledge of asbestos containing materials and where they can be found in houses and buildings.
* P401 Certificate or other BOHS asbestos modules.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||13 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|