(COMPANY NAME) is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for people who have just graduated and are interested in exploring a career in M&A Advisory. The candidate would be joining a small entrepreneurial team dedicated to originate cross-border deals across different sectors. She/He should demonstrate:
* Distinctive relational skills; team worker;
* Solid analytical skills with high attention to detail;
* High and constant motivation and reliability;
* Pragmatic, problem-solving approach; autonomy and speed of learning;
* Ability to work in stressful conditions and at tight deadlines.
The candidate will support the M&A Team activities related to the origination and implementation of M&A deals in the activities of acquisitions, disposals, mergers, spin-offs, etc. Those activities may include:
* Preparation of pitch books and / or other marketing documents to propose new operations.
* Valuation of Companies and / or Assets;
* Preparation of financial and benchmarking analysis;
* Preparation of documentation relating to the transaction (teasers, information memoranda, management presentations, committee memos, etc.).
What you will learn
Building on hers/his basic skills, the candidate will receive "on-the-job" training to support the activities above, for example:
* Contents of a pitch book / marketing meeting with clients;
* Basic valuation (multiples) and financial analysis skills/techniques;
* Usage of common tools for research and valuation (e.g. Factset, Mergermarket, Amadeus, etc.)
* Effective usage of common MS Office tools to develop required tasks.
Collaboration is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
* Degree in economics and financial disciplines highly preferred, engineering degrees can also be considered
* Proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge in Corporate Finance and Accounting analysis preferred;
* Basic knowledge and application skills of the main evaluation methods (DCF, Multiples) preferred;
* Language skills: fluency in English a must have; Italian speakers preferred (but not strictly required)
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|