The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a finance professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Trade Investment Analyst position lies within the UK Finance function. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into the Trade Investment team, working closely with Sales. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. Your primary responsibility will be working closely within the Sales Team to ensure every penny of our Trade Investment is accounted for in the forecast & reconciled in the actuals. You're constantly looking for improvement activities to understand and control our Commercial Balance Sheet for a large set of customers.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Owning and managing the Commercial Balance Sheet
* Partnering with the Sales Teams to ensure our Forecasting system is accurate with product pricing & promotions
* Providing visibility in all Balance Sheet movements and variances
* Ensuring Trade accruals are accurate & understood at period end
* Identifying issues in Customer deductions and support in resolution
* Minimum qualification Bachelor's University degree
* Prior experience in a Commercial Finance Administration role would be advantageous
* A good level of IT literacy is critical, including experience of Microsoft Office
* Intermediate MS Excel skills (you'll need to create V-lookups and pivot tables) are very valuable
* Prior experience of SAP would be advantageous
* Fluency in English is needed
* Communication Skills - At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, it's important you have strong interpersonal as well as written communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Attention to Detail - You're owning and handling the balance sheet for key customers. You have a strong attention to detail and 100% to ensure the balance sheets are accurate
* Result driven - You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm - You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* Project management skills - Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized and able to effectively prioritise workloads and handle deadlines
* High pressure - You don't get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, you can work on your own initiative whilst possessing a mature, flexible approach
* Team player - Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. While having the ability to work independently to achieve results, you can effectively work as part of a diverse team
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we want the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
London - The Shard
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|