WHO WE ARE:
(COMPANY NAME), a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
(COMPANY NAME) Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen (COMPANY NAME) to run their businesses on healthy data. (COMPANY NAME) is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes (COMPANY NAME) special.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures (COMPANY NAME) remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The People Operations Analyst, part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Global People Operations team, will work to deliver an excellent employee experience while managing operations and processes. The People Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support and knowledge to the business throughout the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. This position is based in either Germany or the UK and must be able to speak, read, and write in both English and German.
What You'll Be Working On
* Support and respond to employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday and other systems, and escalate issues
* Act as the first point of contact for general questions, including benefits, performance reviews, immigration, policies, trainings, etc.
* Input data into Workday and oversee audits to verify data discrepancies between systems
* Provide benefits support to employees and be the primary contact for enrollments
* Generate employment verification letters and invitation letters for travelers
* Participate in global project work on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data, and insights
* Support reorganizations and other large-scale projects that require HR data reports and updates
* Administrative support for apprenticeship employees and onboarding for interns
* Partner with Legal and Internal Audit to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) data is protected, and documented controls are being followed
* Other job duties as assigned
A Little About You
* 3+ years of People Operations / Human Resources experience
* Must be able to speak, read, and write in both English and German
* Familiarity with regulations and the HR landscape in the region
* Proficient in MS Office and a strong understanding of HRIS solutions, preferably Workday
* Experience with complete employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding)
* Ability to create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed People team
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to handle sensitive matters with confidentiality
* Strong business insight and judgement, team orientation, and collaborative style
* Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing business needs
* Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to follow-up and follow through on all tasks
* #LI-MK1 #LI- Remote
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
(COMPANY NAME) has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 6th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- 4th consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA "100 Companies that Matter Most in Data"
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, (COMPANY NAME) believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in (COMPANY NAME).
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) SAS and its affiliates ("(COMPANY NAME)") have an internal recruiting, or talent acquisition, department ("TA"). (COMPANY NAME) may supplement this internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters ("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact (COMPANY NAME) employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, (COMPANY NAME) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to (COMPANY NAME), including unsolicited resumes sent to a (COMPANY NAME) mailing address, fax machine, email address or any other means, directly to (COMPANY NAME) employees, or to (COMPANY NAME)'s resume database will be considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore will NOT be liable for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of (COMPANY NAME) or his or her designee. No other (COMPANY NAME) employee is authorized to bind (COMPANY NAME) to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. (COMPANY NAME) hereby specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a (COMPANY NAME) officer
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|