The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) multi-functional facilities team providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work across the entire (COMPANY NAME) portfolio UK wide
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Due to expansion, (COMPANY NAME) is looking to recruit a Health & Safety Apprentice to join the facilities team supporting the Health & Safety Manager across a number of (COMPANY NAME) sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Assist in the delivery of the groups health and safety plan.
* Performing weekly Health and Safety inspections at all northwest sites.
* Relaying findings back to the Health and Safety Manager and local management teams.
* Reporting all health and safety issues or near misses to the Health and Safety Manager and local management teams
* Raising health and safety purchase orders
* Assist with health and safety administration.
* Undertaking risk assessments for all new machinery and processes and reviewing current risk assessments.
* Assisting in Fire risk assessments process.
* Performing weekly Fire alarm and routine emergency lighting testing when required.
* Supporting with Fire evacuation drills.
* Supporting with coordinating first aid and fire marshal teams.
* Supporting accident, incident and near miss investigations.
* Producing weekly reports for the management team.
* Filing of documents.
* Liaising with EL Claim Handlers.
* Updating notice boards
* Full UK driving license
* Keen problem solver
* Logistical mind
* Good IT skills