WHAT YOU WILL DO
Working as an account executive is a great starting point to a glowing career within the industry - you'll work with the wider account management team helping grow the account, provide financial updates and research / analyse new industry trends. In this role, you'll own the logistics, administration and day-to-day account work associated with one of our biggest clients. You'll be responsible for budget updates, invoices and status reports while learning all you can from the account managers, account directors and group account directors in the team. We'll expect you to communicate effectively at all levels, be professional, friendly and eager to learn as many new skills as you can. You should be able to compose persuasive, credible written communication both internally and externally and you should demonstrate creativity, insight and confidence at all times. Getting on with all types of people is essential and we're looking for someone who's able to show us how they can get the best out of their colleagues for the greater good of the client and agency.
This is a hands-on role which can be challenging at times - but the agency is a lot of fun to work with and well worth the effort. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of our business offering and you'll notice how well we all work together if you come in to see us for an interview. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us - but if you're the sort of person who thrives in this type of business then we'd love to hear from you.
Client Relations / Communication Skills
· Develops and maintains harmonious client relationships and manages client expectations to foster effectiveness / productivity
· Effectively and concisely communicates basic agency recommendations to clients
· Attends client meetings / conventions and provides timely follow-up (e.g. contact reports)
· Demonstrates solid writing ability
· Demonstrates influence and diplomacy in written and verbal presentations
· You will be responsible for defining, driving and managing timelines
· Quality control and ensuring all members of the team consistently deliver quality
· Ensures that all tactics and deliverables align with the brand's strategy
· Assists with budgets and begins to own the process
· Assists in creating tactical plan for fee development
· Maintains accurate and current files / reports
Creative Contribution / Advertising Savvy
· Creates strategically sound creative project briefs
· Communicates effectively with the creative team to foster concepts and job development on straightforward jobs
· Contributes to the creative process (gathers and shares appropriate insights, facts and data)
· Effectively leads meetings making important, relevant contributions and communicates action steps
Brand / Market / Agency Knowledge
· Develops and applies comprehensive knowledge of assigned brands from market dynamics and clinical data
· Develops and applies thorough knowledge of key competitors (strengths, weaknesses, positioning and performance) and competitive environments (customer perceptions, attitudes and usage)
· Assesses and analyses industry audits and quantitative research
· Develops and demonstrates significant knowledge of agency procedures, issues faced and contributes to problem resolution
Strategic and Tactical Planning
· Understands the client's brand, its key issues, copy strategy and positioning
· Has advanced knowledge of marketing concepts and practices
· Contributes to communication strategies / key issues identification (e.g. SWOT analyses and brand platform briefs)
· Evaluates creative output against clients brief
· Shows resourcefulness and thoroughness in developing tactical plans (including budgets and timelines)
WHO YOU ARE
· We're looking to hire a smart cookie, so you'll hold a top level Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
· Ideally you will have taken part in a relevant internship, graduate scheme, work experience or commercial experience in the creative or advertising industry
· You have to have an interest in working within healthcare advertising - while you don't have to have specific experience of this sort of role, we'll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
· You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident 'voice' to clients and internal stakeholders alike
· You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary listening skills
THE POWER OF ONE PURPOSE FUELLED BY A DYNAMIC HEALTH ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
At (COMPANY NAME) Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement.
We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviours and healthy people. (COMPANY NAME) Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities.
With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, (COMPANY NAME) Health's worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine.
(COMPANY NAME) Health companies include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, (COMPANY NAME) Health France, (COMPANY NAME) Health Media, (COMPANY NAME) LifeBrands, (COMPANY NAME) Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.