Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master's Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers.
Apprentice Health Live Chat Advisors at (COMPANY NAME) are expected to deliver a world class experience and exceed expectations, advocating the world's number one Sports Nutrition Brand My Protein. Developing & maintaining relationships with our customers is crucial to our success and expansion. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
As the first point of contact for globally recognised brands, you will use a range of communication methods to ensure all customer queries are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
* Competitve salary
* Apprenticeship qualification
* Work alongside genuine industry experts
* 12-month development journey through (COMPANY NAME) Academy, out in-house L&D team
* Staff discounts on (COMPANY NAME) brands and Hale Country Club
* Resolving customer queries via Live Chat
* Working to department targets
* Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
* Striving for first time resolution
* Building customer relationships
* Understanding customer needs and providing suitable resolutions
* Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by your learning provider.
* Completing 3 hours Apprenticeship work / Training / Study Time per week as part of apprentice qualification
* Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete apprenticeship modules
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|