Apprentice Chef - Start January 2022
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London's West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace
About the role
As Culinary Apprentice joining the team, you will play a key part in supporting the day to day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding food in order to provide a superb dining experience for our guests at any time of the day. Some of the responsibilities are:
* Responsible for the mise en place
* Keeping up the high standards in the kitchen
* Preparing and presenting dishes to high standard levels
* Knowledge of menus and seasonal products
This is a full time role in the culinary team and you will be under supervision of passionate chefs. You will be working 4 days a week and 1 day is a college day which include workshops, supplier visits, master classes etc.
You don't need experience but you are willing to learn, are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow. If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented future apprentice that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
In this role, you will be working towards a Commis Chef level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 12-15 months.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
* 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
* Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
* F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
* Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
* Complimentary meals on duty
* Workplace pension scheme
* Annual season ticket loan interest-free
* Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
* Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|