* As an HR intern with the Automotive Steering (AS) group, you will gain an overall understanding of core HR processes and the role of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
* Responsibilities will include:
* Support with division and site HR projects
* Assist with recruiting efforts
* Research and collect data for various HR initiatives
* Coordination and organization of AS intern program at the Plymouth location
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources
* Sophomore, Junior or Senior class status
* Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0.
* Prior co-op or internship experience in HR preferred
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.