* We're looking for an HR Assistant to become part of our HR team based at our Global Innovation Centre (GIC).
* You will support the business and act as an efficient and strong HR representative to staff at all levels across the site.
* You will work in partnership with the site HR Business partner to support the People Plan for the site.
* You will contribute to projects and activities within the wider HR and Development Team.
* You will be responsible for ensuring all day to day HR administration is kept up-to-date and completed to a high standard
* You will facilitate and support employee relations cases in communication with the HR Business Partner and wider leadership team.
Duties and Tasks
* Assist with day to day operations of the HR Team and support with all internal and external HR related inquiries and requests.
* Coordinate site recruitment needs; work with hiring managers to compile job descriptions, advertise roles, organise interviews, liaise with agencies, deliver feedback to all parties, ensuring communication is timely and effective.
* Maintain electronic employee records and ensure the HR information System is up to date and accurate.
* Support in Employee Relations cases including investigations and note taking.
* Drive the New Starter experience and process from offer to on boarding.
* Support with the roll out of Group HR initiatives to the site.
* Support local HR initiatives agreed as part of the People Plan.
* Manage process for on-site work experience, interns and apprentices.
* Manage the leaver process including acknowledging resignations, leaver information and carrying out exit interviews and feedback to managers.
* Be the lead for HR system changes; creating new hires, processing leavers, calculating and updating annual leave data, responding to all queries at all levels in relation to the system.
* Support the Systems and Reward Advisor with payroll administration for UK payrolls.
* Administration of Global internal communication announcements and updating our internal News Hub.
* Ensure HR policies and procedures reflect current employment legislation, best practice and company branding.
* Support other HR projects as required.
* Strong administrator, ideally with previous HR experience
* Experience of working in a busy, change driven environment
* Ability to build professional and effective relationships with managers at all levels
* Driven and passionate - a pro-active and thorough individual who strives for excellence
* Self-motivated and resilient individual with the ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently
* Exhibits good attention to detail
* Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative approach to work
* Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* An interest in Talent & Development or Systems & Reward is advantageous
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|