Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master's Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers.
The Glossybox team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods such as Telephone and emails. This ensures that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout the customer experience.
We have created a 360° experience that transcends beyond just the box with expert beauty advice and features from some of the industry's finest on our online magazine, Beauty Unboxed.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence. Once this confidence is established our Glossy Advisors are required to assist customers with subscription queries.
* Responding to customer's queries via different Channels
* Working to tight department targets
* Maintaining a high level of quality on each contact
* Striving for first time resolution
* Assisting other areas of the business where needed.
* Competitve salary
* Apprenticeship qualification
* Work alongside genuine industry experts
* 12-month development journey through (COMPANY NAME) academy, out in-house L&D team
* Staff discounts on (COMPANY NAME) brands and Hale Country Club
* Confident communicator
* Professional and friendly telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* Attention to detail
* Punctual/ reliable
* Calm and patient
* Able to work under pressure
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|