Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At (COMPANY NAME), a story begins with YOU. Start a real mission, in a real job. Put your skills to work at a place where ideas and creativity are encouraged, a place where you run simple to improve people's lives, a place where you can touch the world by simply being YOU. At (COMPANY NAME), you'll earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more. There's no shortage of fun opportunities!
(COMPANY NAME) has Technical Support Roles at both their Maidenhead and Feltham offices, please specify your location preference in your cover letter/CV.
All (COMPANY NAME) placement programme roles are 13 months starting 1st July 2021. As a placement student you would join our highly trained engineers in helping to support our employees as well as some of our largest customer. You will use your knowledge, problem solving and soft skills to meet rapidly evolving requirements and provide solutions or workarounds to technical problems. In addition, you will also get exposure to emerging cloud technologies.
Day to day tasks will include:
* Perform root cause analysis (e.g. research, reproduce, troubleshoot).
* Develop workarounds for new problems, creating and maintaining knowledge.
* Collaborate and contribute to Support Team infrastructure tools and processes.
* Engage actively in creating test and sandbox environments to support challenging and complex customer requests.
* Help to shape the future of Product Support
* Placement students will also be a part of the 'Next Generation of Support Transformation', which targets involvement in activities and projects, to provide a challenging experience with global impact. (COMPANY NAME) supports multiple areas within advanced enterprise application software, and therefore provides fantastic exposure to a wide variety of (COMPANY NAME) and partner technologies. In addition, you will get involved in other enrichment activities ranging from employee engagement, innovation and recruitment.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Some familiarity in networks, databases, operating systems (Windows & Linux)
* Passion for technology and constant learning
* Creative thinking
* Be a team player
* 25 days holiday, 5 study days and an additional day for your birthday
* Free onsite amenities including: Gym, Lunch & Kitchen facilities
* On-site subsidised coffee shop supporting local enterprise
* Stretch projects and employee networking
* Buddy mentoring scheme
* CSR Opportunities
* 'Appreciate' financial reward scheme
* Sporting opportunities
* Laptop and other (COMPANY NAME) equipment provided
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Technical Support, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Linux, Technology, Research
|Posted on:||15 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||13 months|