class="c-section c-section--bg-grey c-section--bg-pattern js-section">
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Current banking systems don't let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
So, we're building a new one.
We're on a mission: to make money without borders the new norm. We've got 10 million customers across the globe and we're growing. Fast.
We're building a scalable, high performing platform for our customers. And we're looking for Software Engineering interns to join us on our mission.
At (COMPANY NAME) you'll work on challenging technical problems across the full product life-cycle and you'll build great products for our customers by contributing data-driven analysis and insights.
How you'll contribute to our Engineering team:
* You'll help us take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level as we scale to impact millions more customers
* You'll help your team build seamless experiences for our customers..
* You'll work on the core flow of (COMPANY NAME) and help guide our customers. From their first experience on our landing page, to completing a transfer, you'll help make sure they're informed every step of the way.
* Create clear and helpful interfaces, by understanding the challenges our customers may face along the way. This will be at the core of what you do.
* You'll work on a real project. We can't say what project yet, but your internship will be centred around this
The intern program will give you the opportunity to:
* Learn and develop professionally. You'll work closely with your (COMPANY NAME) team. You'll learn by doing. And you'll be guided and supported along the way
* Understand the (COMPANY NAME) way through lots of opportunities to learn about our business and how it works
* Broaden your network. There are a LOT of experienced people here at (COMPANY NAME) who are keen to share their experience and knowledge with you. They'll want to learn from you and get your perspective on things too
* Choose your path to impact. We believe people do great things when they can act autonomously. So instead of being told what to do, you'll work with your team to create a vision of your own. You can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across (COMPANY NAME), but you'll have the freedom to make your own calls
* Be flexible in how and where you work. We understand everyone needs a little something different - so we'll do our best to make it happen
* Travel (when things go back to normal) to work with our teams in different locations. You'll also meet various partners and organisations when needed
* Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
* At the end of the internship you may have the chance to secure a graduate job.
What does it take?
* You are a penultimate year student studying a Bachelors or Masters degree. This might be in Computer Science (or any other STEM subject)
* You are available to start a full time graduate role in summer 2023
* Knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and software design
* A side project(s) that you are proud to present. This might be something you have self started, or a university project you are working on
* Curious, keen to learn and proactive by nature
* You thrive on being part of a team
* A positive can do attitude. You are always focussed on the solution once you understand the problem
* You are open to and value feedback in order to improve
* A basic knowledge in modern web technologies and a strong interest in web development.
* Motivation to become a developer with a product mindset (not just a coder)
* Eligible to work in the UK
…don't worry we don't expect you to know everything!
What you get back:
* xxxx0; Experience working in one of the fastest growing European FinTechs
* xxxx9;♀xxx9; Lots of team activities
* xxxx0; Solve real customer problems with data
* xxxx8;Fun offices with social activities - have a sneak peak of life in our London office!
* xxxx5;xxx9; The potential of securing a graduate position for 2023
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|