(COMPANY NAME) is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. From the guy with just an idea to the established brands like Chanel, Nike, Spotify and Netflix, we are here to make their idea happen by connecting them to the best spaces globally and providing a seamless experience to match their different needs and aspirations.
We've raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the biggest in the retail and property industry, such as Natalie Massenet, founder of Net-a-Porter. Named one of Wired Magazine's '100 Hottest Start-Ups' and The Financial Times' most 'Disruptive Companies', (COMPANY NAME) has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we're building a game changer for both the retail and property industries, and so far 200,000+ brands and thousands of landlords joined our mission.
As a part of our Product team, you will be a key part of revolutionising our platform and bringing new features to life. You'll be building an amazing user experience for brands and landlords globally. As well as creating a seamless backend platform for our Concierge Team and Landlord Partners.
Exciting challenges lie ahead-new destinations, technologies, and services. It's a great time to join and be part of our increasingly diverse team that focus on finding creative solutions and, ultimately, empowering our global community. Come join us!
* Help solve business critical problems through technology
* Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experience
* Build and iterate upon our core applications and other cool projects, such as our website, Space for Ideas competition, and (COMPANY NAME)'s open-source style guide
* Create progressive, cross-platform experiences
* Be a part of a self organising, results oriented agile team using Kanban to ship new product
* Contributing to a mobile first delivery approach
WHY WE LIKE YOU
* Experience building single page applications, ideally with ReactJS
* Appreciate good design, or, even better, have been involved with interface or interaction design, or user experience projects
* You have opinions and want to do the right thing
WHY YOU LIKE US
* We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
* We're no bullshit. You won't find office politics or excuses here - we say it how it is.
* We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Plenty of social activities, including board games evening at the office, product team nights out (bowling, darts, mini-golf, and more) and a monthly product team lunch at a local restaurant
Hear from amazing speakers within different industries. (COMPANY NAME) hosts an 'Underground Session' event each month, inviting 4 experts to share their experiences and opinions. We also have an internal 'Global Gathering' once a year which includes exclusive talks from investors, industry-leading brands, and inspiring members of our community.
Sharing culture through our 'Product talks'. If you have learned something new, this is the place to share it with the team through a short presentation.
Friday lunch once a week our company comes together for a team lunch. This is an opportunity to get to know people from different teams while enjoying dishes from our favourite local restaurants.
SOME MORE PERKS
* Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
* Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
* Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
* Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
* Work with different teams, across different projects.
* Best idea wins. Whether you're an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we'll make it happen.
* Opportunities and budget for personal learning development.
* Great location. We're right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we'll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots