We are looking for a self- starting Intern to work in our UK&I Account team. The successful candidate will be supporting the team to identify and deliver new solutions into one of our Signature Client Accounts. The task involves collaboration with both the client and internal teams within (COMPANY NAME) (including Product, Finance & Legal)
The ideal candidate is self-directed, collaborative, highly organized and a creative problem solver. Candidates should be able to build networks and foster relationships across the client and the (COMPANY NAME) organization. Familiarity with the payment landscape and a keen interest for learning more about FinTech's is a huge plus.
Join us to leverage (COMPANY NAME)'s fantastic brand, technology, services and team to deliver best results.
Examples of tasks could include:
ˇ Developing your collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills consulting as well as experiencing how we develop and market products, to promote (COMPANY NAME)'s trailblazing technologies to our client.
ˇ The opportunity to work with external Clients to deliver projects
ˇ Providing day-to-day support, for execution of initiatives for the Client
ˇ Research Fintech industry trends and understand client needs to develop enhanced solutions
ˇ Reporting and analysis
ˇ Proactively provide continuous feedback for improving existing processes and activities that are affecting our Account Team and clients.
Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done. Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree graduating in or after 2022
- Evidence of excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Essential - a keen interest in technology or in the payments industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive and a drive for continuous learning
- Able to work as part of a diverse team and provide innovative ideas, including working with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working with data and insights.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as written and oral skills including the ability to present with impact to a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities
- Intellectual curiosity, positive and proactive - always looking for ways to do things better
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; comfortable managing spreadsheets, and performing data analysis, while also building Executive presentations
- Demonstrate leadership, be a champion for change and be enthusiastic about the opportunity to support our business across UK and Ireland.
(COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|