At the heart of (COMPANY NAME) lies a secure, global payments processing network that for 40 years has empowered people, businesses and governments in 200 countries. We are in the midst of profound change, enabling us to innovate like never before and transform and refresh our technology assets to set the foundation for the next several decades.
The UK Client Engagement team manages strategic relationships with a diverse range fast-growing (COMPANY NAME) Issuing Clients, from small traditional players, through to Fintechs operating across multiple regions. We are all about building deep partnerships with clients, promoting and securing the use of (COMPANY NAME) products and services to grow our mutual businesses.
Some of the areas you will be getting involved with include:
· Working with account executives to support key clients' with launching exciting new (COMPANY NAME) payment programs.
· Identifying opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients' business objectives and priorities.
· Engaging with the (COMPANY NAME) business ensuring such teams as product, marketing and consulting are appropriately involved and supporting client development.
· Championing (COMPANY NAME) with clients and championing the clients within (COMPANY NAME), building a deep understanding of goals and needs.
· Attending industry fintech events to support UK new business development efforts.
· Articulating the (COMPANY NAME) value story to potential new partners.
(COMPANY NAME) are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We're looking for the next generation of Techies - dreamers, disruptors, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
* Current university student graduating in 2023 or after, and available for an 11-week internship in Summer 2022.
* A curious mind-set and a willingness to learn.
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple work-streams simultaneously.
(COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||3 months|