(COMPANY NAME) is the largest fully integrated global law firm. A vacancy has arisen for a Document Production Specialist (DPS) within the Document Production Unit (DPU), supporting all Practice Areas and Global offices. The DPS works as part of the Document Production team based on a Satellite floor or within the Central Unit and is responsible for providing a direct first class professional document production and customer service to the partners and fee earners in the group. The DPS will also need to liaise closely with the Client Liaison Specialists (CLSs), and Managers to ensure the fee earner deadlines are achieved.
The DPS reports to the Document Production management of the DPU and is expected to create a positive working relationship with team members.
There are a number of high level categories, detailed below, which describe the core activities of the DPS role:
Document Production - Providing an accurate and high quality document production service to fee earners. Profiles vary across a large suite of legal and non-legal work streams, plus audio
Team Support - Working collaboratively with team members to ensure the provision of first class support services to fee earners
Customer Service - proactive, friendly, helpful, willing and efficient approach at all times
Specific areas of focus will vary in accordance with the firms' specific requirements, and every DPS will be required to perform tasks within these categories.
Together with all Secretarial Services staff, a key attribute of a DPS' success will be dependent on the positive and collaborative working relationships which they build with colleagues in the Practice Area and this aspect of their performance will be specifically measured by the "Working with Others" competency.
Key working relationships for a DPS will be:
* Fee earners to whom they provide first-line support
* Legal Support management (LSMs)
* DPU Team Members
* Practice Area LSS's and Service Centres
We are looking for someone to work a day shift between 10:00-18:00.
* Minimum copy typing speed of 60 wpm
* Audio typing 50 wpm
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PPT
* Intermediate knowledge of Adobe suite
* Expert DP skills
* Solid experience within a professional corporate services environment
* GSCE/O-level standard or equivalent
* Strong communication skills are essential, the ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and with sensitivity, both orally and in writing when dealing with lawyers, partners, secretaries, trainees, paralegals and various support staff regularly
* Demonstrate experience of using own initiative/judgement
* Experience of working to deadlines, prioritising a busy workload and working under pressure, especially when working alone or during the closing of deals
* Previous experience within a legal environment and MOS Certified would be advantageous
* We are looking for someone to work a day shift between 10:00-18:00.
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in London please visit our careers site
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
#LI-POST #LI-WRAP #IND