Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) is a growing European SaaS startup with over 4000 customers to date. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, (COMPANY NAME) is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: be the main interlocutor to external organisationsxxxx1;
- The Product Operations Intern is part of the Product Team which plays a key role at (COMPANY NAME).
- The Team is the link between (COMPANY NAME) and the different external organisations of our customers.
- Your role is multi-disciplinary and you have the opportunity to work with several teams.
Your role xxx8;
This role is a 1 year FTC. Your role is critical in ensuring the smooth operations of the (COMPANY NAME) platform. As a Product Operations Intern you'll be responsible for ensuring all monthly submissions required for processing payroll are completed efficiently and streamlined as we grow, so that we consistently deliver on our promise to our customers.
In particular, you will be:
- Learning all about our software so you can assist the Product Team.
- Managing the data flow in our system from our customers to HMRC and their respective Pension providers.
- Analysing the status of our customer's accounts, ensuring payroll & pension submissions are made accurately and on time.
- Reviewing and optimising internal processes in order to find tools or methods to automate bulk actions.
- Coordinating closely with our Customer Success Team to obtain necessary information from customers.
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
- You hold a university degree and don't have work experience yet. Alternatively, you may be part way through a university degree.
- You have a passion for streamlining processes and scaling operations efficiently.
- You are very motivated to join a growing start-up!
- You have a great ability to listen and adapt.
- You communicate easily with your colleagues and managers.
- You are curious, rigorous and responsive, and you know how to synthesise a lot of information.
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
- You're convinced that (COMPANY NAME) will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You love challenges and exceed goals. You learn quickly and are very curious.
- You have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A challenge in which you will learn many other PayFiters that aim for excellence.
- A competitive salary.
- Our fantastic employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a participation in your transportation costs to the office and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- £500 per year to spend on resources contributing to your continued professional development.
- To be part of our fantastic team and to enjoy weekly social activities, whether in person or virtually.
Do you recognise yourself and want to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV and a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our xxxx0; team