(COMPANY NAME) is a deeptech cybersecurity company founded by renowned security experts, experienced technologists and business leaders, bringing more than 10 years of research to life.
(COMPANY NAME) is pioneering the world's first privacy-preserving biometric authentication and personal identity management platform, combining multi-modal biometrics with advanced cryptography, that leverages a distributed cloud architecture.
(COMPANY NAME) zero-knowledge biometrics solution eliminates the need to store and manage sensitive information, enabling businesses to adopt passwordless authentication, protect their remote workforce and enable strong customer authentication with just one look.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, quick-thinking individual who gets more excited the more spinning plates there are to juggle! If you want to sit at the nexus of everything required to keep a business running and pointed in the right direction, this is the role for you.
As a Business Operations Intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will wear multiple hats - from Operations to Marketing to Finance and BD - helping the team achieve goals and objectives, and having a front sit on a fast-growing international startup.
The role will involve planning, organization, roll-up-your-sleeves execution, and support of internal and external resources.
What will you bring to (COMPANY NAME):
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
* Comfortable to manage high workload in fast-paced environment
* Experience with Microsoft Office solutions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Passionate team player who does whatever it takes to solve complex problems
* Positive attitude and propensity to learn - you will be able to support business operations across different departments.
* Prior experience and curiosity in cyber-security or innovation/technology is a plus
* Fluent in English and Italian
* Limitless growth opportunity, working in a fast-paced international environment.
* Coffee, paid lunch and snacks in the office.
* A laptop of your choice.
* Summer retreats, company's merchandising, social dinners, and many other perks!
* Free accommodations & food in Rome (for those who reside outside of Italy).
* Three months full-time paid internship, with the goal to transform it into a full-time position.
* Main hubs: London or Rome / Remote flexible up to 50
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|